What a wonderful year 2014 has been for us as a family and with this blog! Here are some fun stats from our blog:
- Over 230 new posts (with a total of almost 500 total posts on the blog)
- 130,000 views (928 views on one magical day in September)
- Tuesday is my most active posting date
- #1 most-viewed post: Perfect Shade of Gray
- #2 most-viewed post: DIY Crib Skirt Tutorial
- #3 most-viewed post: Hello, Silhouette Cameo!
- #4 most-viewed post: Registering for Twins
- #5 most-viewed post: Eek, Silhouette Cameo!
- the top referrers to this blog were Pinterest and Google
- we’ve had readers from 147 countries
Just as I did in last year’s 2013 roundup post, I wanted to highlight my favorite posts from this year. Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have an incredible 2015!
My Favorite January 2014 Posts
- My 2014 Bucket List
- Our Birth Story
- Name Reveal
- DIY Turd Tamer
- Filling a Diaper Bag for Twins
- 2 Months Old!
- Organizing the Nursery
- Calories Don’t Count
My Favorite February 2014 Posts
- Tips for New Parents
- Painting Wooden Signs with Vinyl Stencil
- Tips for New Bloggers
- Love and Marriage (and Parenting Twins)
- 3 Months Old!
- One Pot Chicken Lemon Pasta
My Favorite March 2014 Posts
- Types of Feeders
- Say What?
- Car Seat vs Car
- Easy Felt Garland Tutorial
- Types of Swaddle Blankets
- Mommy Anti-Filter
- 4 Months Old!
- Getting Started with Pinterest for Blogs, Businesses, and Personal Use
- Scenes from a Feeding
- First Solid Food
- Hebrew Baby Naming
My Favorite April 2014 Posts
- Happy April Fools Day!
- Bedtime Routines (3-4 Months Old)
- A Mother’s Love
- Live for Those… 7 Years Later
- Things to Say/Not to Say to a Twin Mom
- Games and Activities for Newborns (0-4 Months)
- 5 Months Old!
My Favorite May 2014 Posts
- Woodland Themed Baby Shower
- 2-3-4 Schedule
- Pros/Cons to Breastfeeding Twins
- What to Keep in Your Diaper Caddy
- Our First Foam Fest (with Tips)
- Half Birthdays
- 6 Months Old!
- Spoon on the Ground
My Favorite June 2014 Posts
- The Many Sleep Positions of Audrey
- Essential Oil: Starting with Lavender Oil
- Comments and Responses
- The Last Day of School
- #DoyleBeachParty 2014: An Overview
- 7 Months Old!
- Crock Pot Lasagna
- Dyson vs Shark
- Teething Supplies
- The B Word (Bored)
My Favorite July 2014 Posts
- Our Emerging Schedule (7 Months Old)
- Step-by-Step to Eating Solid Food
- Crock Pot Chicken Quinoa Soup
- Family Fanatics
- Introducing Barefoot Books
- Caprese Crostini
- Introducing Baby Sign Language
- Helping New Parents
- 8 Months Old!
- Dealing with Clogged Ducts
- Bedtime and Naps – An Improvement
My Favorite August 2014 Posts
- Our New Laundry Room
- Uses for Tea Tree Oil
- The End of Nursing?
- Guest Post: Redoing a Vanity for Under $50
- Young Living Essential Oils
- 9 Months Old!
- #IceBucketChallenge and #BathWaterBucketChallenge
- The Joys of Motherhood
- No Regrets
My Favorite September 2014 Posts
- Family from California
- A Cleveland Visit
- I Need an Oil for…
- It’s a Boy (in a Family of Girls)! Kit
- 10 Months Old!
My Favorite October 2014 Posts
- Breastfeeding at 10 Months
- It’s a Twin Thing
- Creating Long Signs and Changing Text with Silhouette Studio
- 11 Months Old!
- Where Has the Time Gone?
- Happy Halloween 2014!
My Favorite November 2014 Posts
- Pregnancy Blinders
- Our 2014 Trip to Savannah
- My Essential Oil Mixes
- Did I Have Preemies? (World Prematurity Day)
- Turning Thirty
- A Fall Themed Make and Take Party
My Favorite December 2014 Posts