Please forgive us for being a little over a week late on their 10 month update. It’s been a little… well… crazy here!
Things We Love About Audrey
- Her favorite sound: “Tffftttffff…”
- The way she pulls to standing on everything, then cruises around while holding on.
- The way that she loves climbing and rolling on pillows.
- How we never know if she is going to spit all of her food out or keep eating.
- Her cuddliness when she is cutting a tooth.
- How, the first thing she does every morning, is to take all the books off of the shelf for David.
Things We Love About David
- His huge laughs.
- The way he keeps asking to say the “Hoki Hoki Hi” cheer by clapping our hands together.
- His big, sloppy kisses.
- The way that he instigates play with a smile on his face and a raised eyebrow.
- How he will read books all morning long.
- The way he loves to push the pop-pop truck around the playroom.
Here are some pictures from when they were 9 months old: