I can hardly believe that we have 9 month old babies! It’s been such a blessing to be their mommy and to see the changes that they have gone through in just this one month!
Things We Love About Audrey
- the way we can predict that another tooth is about to pop through because of her pursing her lips and spitting
- the way that she looks at David when they try a new food to see if they should eat it or spit it out (“Brother, do we likes this? Ok, we like this./Oh yeah, it’s awful.”)
- how she still gets so excited, pumps her arms, and has the biggest smile on her face
- her fits of giggles when she sees her brother
- the way she races (crawling) around the playroom, stopping to sit every now and then to see if David is chasing her.
- how she will whine in her crib until her brother wakes up (and then they talk until we come to get them)
- how she will pull herself into a standing position onto just about anything
- her “yelling” at books when they don’t magically open up
- her sudden kisses- they don’t happen all the time, but when they do, she grabs your face (or David’s head) and gives you the biggest kiss in the world… Heaven!
- how she is now in 12 month PJs because of her long body
- the extreme challenge in changing a diaper or clothes
- Audrey’s love of her new mini Cabbage Patch Kid Desi
Things We Love About David
- after 4 months of teething like a champ, he now has two teeth (7/27 and 7/30)!
- the way that David army crawls soooo fast
- how he chases after his sister around the playroom
- the way he now opens books and flips through the pages
- how he still loves to be on his back more than anything
- the graceful way that he goes from a sitting position to crawling
- his sideways GQ pose- like he wants to sit himself up, but he’s ok just posing
- how he will whine in his crib until his sister wakes up (and then they talk until we come to get them)
- his kissing sound show that he wants more food or more kisses (depending on the situation)
- how he will stick out his tongue and blow raspberries when he is finished eating or drinking his bedtime bottle
- how he is now in 12 month PJs because of his long body
- the extreme challenge in changing a diaper or clothes (we thought we had escaped it with him, but it started very recently)
- how, if you give him 4 pieces of food he will try to put them all in his mouth… and succeed
- how he talks with his mouth full
- his gigantic grin that he gives his daddy when he gets home from work