We have been so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family to help us during these last 8 months (and throughout the pregnancy). I’ve tried to stay up on our thank you notes, but here is our big list.
Thank you for…
- the meals.
- the baby-holding.
- the amazing toys, blankets, gear, etc. to make it possible to survive (and thrive) with two babies at once.
- the clothes (both maternity and for babies).
- coming over to visit, because I couldn’t leave the house and needed to see friends and family.
- supporting our decision to raise our babies in the Jewish faith.
- liking our Facebook messages, blog posts, Instagram pictures, Twitter tweets, etc. Even that simple “like” is so fantastic to see!
- following us on Facebook, this blog, Instagram, Twitter…
- letting us know that it’s ok that every single post is baby-related and that you love seeing and hearing about the twins.
- asking questions about raising or having twins. I really do like to “teach.”
- telling us that we are doing a great job and our children are beautiful. We think so too, but we like hearing other people say it!
- being there to let us vent a little (raising twins is hard).
- the gift cards. Shopping at Target, Babies R Us, and Amazon happen at least once a week.