Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.
Our very very good friends just welcomed their first child, a baby boy, into the world. As we were hanging out shortly before the big day, we were literally spitting anything we could remember (tips, tricks, and too-much-info) their way. Poor parents-to-be! I know that they read the blog, so we’re so sorry to have overwhelmed you with so much information!
It made me think that I should spell out a little more clearly what we keep in our diaper caddies (for both upstairs in the nursery and downstairs in the playroom).
What to Keep in Your Diaper Caddy:
- Vaseline (Our choice: Aquaphor)
- Nasal spray or mist (Our choice: Simply Saline Nasal Mist)
- Nasal aspirator (Our choice: Nosefrida)
- Nail clippers (Our choice: Sassy Soft Grip Nail Clippers – Monkey)
- Diaper rash cream (Our choice: Boudreaux’s Butt-Paste)
- Lotion/Cream (Our choice: Eucerin Baby Eczema Relief Body Creme, 5 Ounce)
- Infant Gas Relief (Our choice: Little Remedies Tummys Gas Relief Drops, Natural Berry Flavor)
- Pacifier Wipes (Our choice: Munchkin Pacifier Wipes)
- Infant Pain Reliever (Our choice: Infant Tylenol Grape Flavor)
- Gripe Water (Our choice: Little Remedies Tummys Gripe Water)
- Thermometer (Our choice: Safety 1st Gentle Read Rectal Thermometer)
- Thermometer covers (Our choice: Safety 1st Thermometer Disposable Covers)