We are starting to look for high chairs. Here are our main priorities:
- Easy to clean
- Straps in baby
- T-bar that goes between legs is attached to the chair itself
- Tray goes right up to baby’s belly
- Tilts back for younger babies
We have been looking and thinking about this for a few weeks now, and we have definitely done our research. When we learn about a new high chair, there are two places we look immediately for reviews: The Wise Baby and Baby Gizmo. We love how easy it is to search and find reviews on The Wise Baby and we really love the video reviews on Baby Gizmo (and their You Tube channel).
Here is a run-down on some of the main high chairs we have been looking at:
- First Years Feeding Seat (attaches to chairs) – currently the top contender for now
- Boon Flair
- Keekaroo Height Right High Chair
- Peg-Perego Prima Pappa Best
Want to join in on Worry-Free Wednesday? Grab the button below:
So, what high chair did you use? What were your thoughts on it? I want the pros and cons!