Happy 3rd Month Birthday, Audrey and David! You have given us such a memorable month! We love you so much! Here are some fun highlights.
Games We Like to Play:
- “Uh oh! Where’d it go?” – David letting the pacifier fall out of his mouth and then smiling very widely while Mommy says “Uh oh! Where’d it go?” and putting it back in his mouth.
- “Wah, wah, wah” – Feeling Mommy’s hair brush softly on their faces.
- Watch the Light – Keeping their eyes fast on the overhead light and TV.
Things We Love about Audrey:
- Her long eyelashes with their beautiful curl
- Her large, clear blue eyes
- The way she pulls up her shoulders when she smiles so big at us.
- The drool spots she leaves on all of our clothes.
- How she loves to watch her mobile.
- The way she lights up when she sees us.
- The look of wonderment in her eyes.
- How she talks to us, especially when she doesn’t want to have her pacifier in her mouth.
- When she sticks out her tongue to copy us.
- When her lower lip pouts out before she starts crying.
- Her little whimper.
- How she constantly tries to sit up and is happiest looking around at the world.
- The frantic nature of her sucking on her hand/wrist/fingers.
- Her nicknames: Princess, Honey, “N-gee,” Audy, Audrey Bunny, Audy Bug
Things We Love about David:
- His “talking” to us after meals.
- Saying “ma!” when he cries.
- How his eyes have suddenly lightened up to look like his sister’s.
- The way he melts into a pool of happiness when we pick him up.
- How he needs his mommy to make everything better.
- How he clings to us, never wanting us to let go.
- His huge toothless grin.
- His giggles.
- The way he says “oo” with a slight southern accent and rasp to his voice.
- How he copies his sister when she is upset. As soon as she is happy, so is he.
- The way he sucks on his hands.
- His nicknames: Squiggles, Handsome Pants, Buddy, Honey, “I Also,” LD,
Pictures from the Last Month: