I know that so many of you are working on your New Year’s resolutions. If you are like the millions of Americans out there, you are trying to eat healthy and go to the gym.
As I wrote before, I am not keeping any resolutions this year because I don’t keep them. Instead, I have a bucket list for 2014 of attainable goals for myself and my family.
But, if you are trying to eat healthy, I have some great news for you! There are certain times when you don’t have to count calories at all. I have been going off of this list for 29 years, and it makes me so much happier.
Calories Don’t Count When:
- you are eating in front of the sink.
- you are standing up (Tim swears this is actually negative calories).
- the fridge is open and the light is shining at you (calories only count as half if the fridge door is open but the light is broken).
- you are on vacation.
- you eat off of someone’s plate.
- it is a major or minor holiday (or a Tuesday).
- you are at a party.
- someone feeds you.
- you drink it through a straw.
- you are wearing your favorite color (which is why I have so many turquoise tops).
- it is the weekend.
- it fell on the floor first (5 second rule!).
So, when are other times when calories don’t count?